Jason Sanchez, BBA
Chief Operations Officer- Restorative Health Care
1. Tell us a little bit about your business.
Restorative Health Care is a provider of pediatric and geriatric nursing and therapy services in the home.
2. What do you love most about being an entrepreneur?
The freedom to execute my vision and work within my business philosophy.
3. What is one piece of advice you’d give from your experience of being an entrepreneur?
That’s such a broad question it’s difficult to answer. Assuming my audience is other entrepreneurs, I suppose I’d say you must find a way to overcome every obstacle you’ll encounter and you have to inspire key employees to have faith that you will do so.
4. What are your favorite things to do outside of the office?
Fish. And watch my children grow.
5. What makes you the happiest?
My wife and children. Business-wise, simply being an entrepreneur makes me happy. To fight the fight, dodge the bullets, and create value where there was nothing before. There is nothing I’d rather do.
6. What would you consider your biggest achievement or greatest moment of euphoria in your business?
My greatest achievement is to be nimble enough to respond to market demands.
7. What is your favorite book?
The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
8. What do you love most about EO? Why would you recommend EO to a fellow entrepreneur?
The ability to reach out to expert entrepreneurs and get a straight answer about a topic or industry I know nothing about.
9. What leader, mentor or fellow entrepreneur has been an inspiration for you?
I can’t say that one person stands out. I’ve taken pieces from lots of people over the years. My father’s faith in the future. Walt Disney’s vision. Gregg Popovich’s pursuit of perfection of ordinary and routine fundamentals.